Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

+3
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
ClosingTime906
purplepuppys12
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Empty Re: (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:45 pm

*human bill comes out from a bush* AIE AIE AIE AIE AUGIGGGH AIE AIE AIEEEE AIEE AIE OOOO AIIOEEEE ((he's speaking his alien Language))
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 90010 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I just saw a cat eating spagheti.... o_O (Its too random, you might not get it)

Back to top Go down

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Empty Re: (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:46 pm

AHHHH * He gets scared and throws the cube he was playing with at Human bill (it can miss if u want) *
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:05 pm

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 ELOC8A6
((I will be Sidam.))

Name: Sidam
Rarity: Bloody

Sidam enters the swamp, wearing a grey hoodie that covers his hands and arms, so no one can see his curse.

"Hmm.." He mumbles, watching the others from a distance.
Midas
Midas

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:24 pm

((sorry i stopped replying i got scared because i made a mistake but i ficed it so i can rejoin the roleplay again))

*hiding in a log* hehe im so good at hide and seek i dont think anyones going to find me *starts thniking about her past because shes alone and starts growling* no... i need to calm down or people will find me... i cant lose!
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:35 pm

*humanbill starts hitting simdas with a huge log* AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOUGHHHHHH EEE E E E E EOGUGH EHHGHH HEHEEEE
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 90010 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I just saw a cat eating spagheti.... o_O (Its too random, you might not get it)

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:17 pm

*meanwhile, Agent Fishstick hides in a scary location, getting terrified... 'Oh... I really don't want to be here... But I gotta do what it takes to win...!' he thinks to himself, on the verge of tears*
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : You want to mess with the best? Step aside or come on, try me.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:20 pm

*human bill walks up to agent fish stick and puts a comforting hand on his shoulder* Ouuuuuu ouu ouuahh
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:21 pm

EnglishDubz wrote:*humanbill starts hitting simdas with a huge log* AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOUGHHHHHH EEE E E E E EOGUGH EHHGHH HEHEEEE

Sidam grabs the log with his now revealed, blood colored hand.

"What do you think you're doing, Bill?" He sneers.
Midas
Midas

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:22 pm

*puppy hears the fighting and looks out of her own log (not the one bill was using) to watch whats happening* :O
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:24 pm

EnglishDubz wrote:*human bill walks up to agent fish stick and puts a comforting hand on his shoulder* Ouuuuuu ouu ouuahh
AHH! You scared me... but... you truly are my friend, Bill! Thank you! I will help.

Midas wrote:
EnglishDubz wrote:*humanbill starts hitting simdas with a huge log* AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOUGHHHHHH EEE E E E E EOGUGH EHHGHH HEHEEEE

*gets inbetween Sidam and Human Bill, drawing Mythic Silenced pistol* "Hey now, there's no need to be dangerous... No
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:25 pm

Midas wrote:

*Human Bill get scared* *his ufo appears from the sky and sucks him up in a tracter beam* Ooooooooooooo *he flies off into the distance*
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:27 pm

*is now left alone to fend for himself* Ahhh bill you tricking f*******ck... I should've known! *playful exhale* Well, Sidam, let's just settle this peacefully, O.K.? *hands cold as ice, aim deadly as ever, Agent Fishstick stands readied for battle*

Last edited by ClosingTime906 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:30 pm

((hey please be careful with cuss words on my roleplay thread maybe censor them or something because i dont want my dad to think im cussing please Sad))

*looks out of log more* what happened to hdie and seek... why are we fighting!!! *starts tearing up*
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:31 pm

(Sorry again)
Sidam... Comon... You're making people cry! Let's settle this peacefully!
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:33 pm

"Tch."What a coward, he thinks as he watches Bill flee.

He turns to agent fishstick, pulling out his double barrel drum gun (Custom made by the I.O for him.) "...What will you do now, then? I'll drop my weapon if you drop yours, capishe?"
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:34 pm

Midas wrote:

"Tch."What a coward, he thinks as he watches Bill flee.

He turns to agent fishstick, pulling out his double barrel drum gun (Custom made by the I.O for him.) "...What will you do now, then? I'll drop my weapon if you drop yours, capishe?"
*with potent slight of hand, Agent Fishstick twirls his gun, suddenly making it seem as if there were multiples of it... and with the magical gun toting power of his brain, he holsters the silenced pistol*
You got it, friend. *smiles*
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:35 pm

*Human Bill's UFO comes back, drops him in between Sidam iand FishStick* *He gives Sidam a big hug and begins telepathically communicating*
I am sorry for hitting you with a big log... But we must embrace peace and love now. No one should cry
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:35 pm

* He gets between Sidam and Agent Fishstick * Please. This swamp is a place of peace not fighting. I am soooo relieved you are putting your weapons away but we cant have this happen again * he pulls out his cool purple pickaxe * This is a symbol of our alliance
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:36 pm

*fishstick looks at the purple pickaxe withJOY and WONDER...and WONDER... his mouth open wide his eyes gigantic bulging out of his skull he can only look on in amazement*
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:38 pm

ClosingTime906 wrote:*fishstick looks at the purple pickaxe withJOY and WONDER...and WONDER... his mouth open wide his eyes gigantic bulging out of his skull he can only look on in amazement*

thank you It was a gift from my creator. She told me to use it to wreak havoc but I chose peace instead
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:40 pm

EnglishDubz wrote:*Human Bill's UFO comes back, drops him in between Sidam iand FishStick* *He gives Sidam a big hug and begins telepathically communicating*
I am sorry for hitting you with a big log... But we must embrace peace and love now. No one should cry

Sidam reluctantly hugs back. "Sigh.."

"I forgive you, Bill. But please be careful next time." What Sidam noticed that Human Bill did not anticipate was his bloody hands touching him, which he knew would spread his blood curse. He smirks out of eyeshot.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:41 pm

*seeing everyone be friends makes her so happy!!! pops out of the log and skips over to give everyone biiig hugs (except sidam because he looks a little scary and already huggging bill but she DOES smile at him)* im sooo glad we're all friends now!! we should alll hang out and celebrat Smile
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:43 pm

* He hugs Puppy back after he puts the pickaxe back on his back so it doesnt get in the way * * he is happy because he does not get hugs very often in the loop * Smile
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:43 pm

Midas wrote:
EnglishDubz wrote:*Human Bill's UFO comes back, drops him in between Sidam iand FishStick* *He gives Sidam a big hug and begins telepathically communicating*

"I forgive you, Bill. But please be careful next time." What Sidam noticed that Human Bill did not anticipate was his bloody hands touching him, which he knew would spread his blood curse. He smirks out of eyeshot.
*Human bill doesnt notice because he has alien blood not human blood*
*Human bill takes out a boombox and starts playing Cant Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake*
Lets dance everybody! Razz
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:48 pm

EnglishDubz wrote:
Midas wrote:

*Human bill doesnt notice because he has alien blood not human blood*
*Human bill takes out a boombox and starts playing Cant Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake*
Lets dance everybody!  Razz

"Heh. I like the way you think, Bill."

He suddenly busts into a really cool dance, to show off to everyone.

((It looks like this))
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next