Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

+3
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
ClosingTime906
purplepuppys12
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Empty (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:53 pm

hi i didnt see any other roleplay posts yet sooooo i wanted to make a fun one where every ones hanging out in slurpy swmap and crazy things can happen Razz Razz

SETTING
~*~*~*~
we're all in slurpy swamp but its not a battle royale right now everyone is just hanging out between fights and talking there CAN BE FIGHTING but you dont have to do that

RULES
~*~*~*~
1. you can be ocs if you want
2. no godmodding
3. there is NOT A FIGHT GOING ON but you can fight if you want to jsut dont be mean about it
4. you can be anyone you want except slurp jonesy you have to ask to be him so i can see if you know him well
5. NO FISH STICK i dont like him
6 if you are being an oc plzzz tell me about them first or show a picture so i know who they are

TAKEN CHARACTERS
~*~*~*~
1. Puppy (MY OC) (i'll show her in my next post)
2. Dusty
3. Dark Jonesy
4. Agent Fish Stick (allowed this time)
5. Alien Bill
6. Sidam

Last edited by purplepuppys12 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Empty Re: (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 pm

((ALSO IF YOU ARE OOC USE BRACKETS PLSSSSS SO EVERYONE DOESNT GET CONFUSE!!!))

name: puppy
rarity: epic
puppy is a girl who also can turn into a dog if she wants to and attack stronger, shes slurp jonesys girlfriend from story mode... shes part of a group of people who were experimented on to be part animal to make them better at fighting but she broke out with her friends and now shes stuck in the loops!!! shes still looking for her friends because theyre her family butt she cant fidn them yet Sad but shes not lonely because she keeps making friends with other skins

she looks kind of like this but she has beagle ears and a tail and her eyes are pink (because of the experriments) and she has sharp teeth like dogs do

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Anime-chibi-anime-26991223-600-7001

~*~*~*~

*sitting in slurpy swamp happily* i wondar what everyones up to today
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Empty Re: (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:03 pm

Does anyone want to join my Fortnite Festival team? I want to get some flawless scores.
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : (OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout YXLx8OF
Humor : You want to mess with the best? Step aside or come on, try me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:04 pm

ClosingTime906 wrote:Does anyone want to join my Fortnite Festival team? I want to get some flawless scores.
I'm really sorry. I thought I was making my own thread Sad  I didn't mean to reply.
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:05 pm

ClosingTime906 wrote:
ClosingTime906 wrote:Does anyone want to join my Fortnite Festival team? I want to get some flawless scores.
I'm really sorry. I thought I was making my own thread Sad  I didn't mean to reply.

((its ok dont worry about it its sooo confsing just pls dont do it again also talk in between these things (( )) if you are not in character thats one of the rules))
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:07 pm

purplepuppys12 wrote:
ClosingTime906 wrote:

((its ok dont worry about it its sooo confsing just pls dont do it again also talk in between these things (( )) if you are not in character thats one of the rules))
(Sorry.)
(Why am I in the rules? Why do you say you don't like me? Did I do something? Sad )
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:07 pm

ClosingTime906 wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:
ClosingTime906 wrote:

(Sorry.)
(Why am I in the rules? Why do you say you don't like me? Did I do something? Sad )

((your not in the rules? im confused Shocked ))
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:09 pm

*Dusty walks up beside Puppy and taps her bat on the dirt ground a few times before turning to look at her*

"hey want to play a game called danger baseball"
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue666 / 900666 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

Humor : what does this even mean

xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:11 pm

((Ok can I be dark Jonesy???????? If not I have an oc I can use I haven't shown him before)
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:12 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:((Ok can I be dark Jonesy???????? If not I have an oc I can use I haven't shown him before)

((yes you can be dark jonesy you can be any skin or an oc just as long as they are in fort nite i am okay with you being them!!!))
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:13 pm

purplepuppys12 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:((Ok can I be dark Jonesy???????? If not I have an oc I can use I haven't shown him before)

((yes you can be dark jonesy you can be any skin or an oc just as long as they are in fort nite i am okay with you being them!!!))

((OK Thank you bro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ))

* Walks into the swamps holding a gun (it's a purple smg) *

DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:13 pm

*looks at dusty with sparkly pink eyes that shimmer a little* whats danger baseball? *noticed dark jonesy walking* can he play too?
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:14 pm

Danger baseball ..? Sounds....... fun. * Smiling *
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:17 pm

*Dusty raises her bat pointing it at dark jonesy before smirking at puppy*
"it goes a little like this"
*she reaches down and picks up a rock and throws iot into the air and hits it with her bat and it flies directly at dark jonesy narrowly missing his head*
"except when we play the real thing i dont purposefully miss. its fun."
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx

(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Left_bar_bleue666 / 900666 / 900(OPEN RP) Slurpy Swamp Chat Hangout Right_bar_bleue

xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:18 pm

*gets scared and whimpers and ears go flat* i dont want to play that game that sounds scary... um if you want to play i can watch though *wags tail*
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:19 pm

* flinches from the rock * That sure is a dangerous game. * brushing off shoulder * I think if i was ready i'd catch that rock though
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:26 pm

*looks over at puppy and notices she is scared*

"nevermind actually i changed my mind i dont want to scare anyone it is not in my nature.... hmmph...."
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:28 pm

*wags tail more* your very nice dusty thank you, maybe we can play something else like tag or hide and seek! thats not as scary *kicks her feet in the slurp water a little bit to show shes not scared anymore*
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:29 pm

I like hide and seek...... I can summon cubes and we can use those to hide...
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:33 pm

*dusty smiles at puppy and looks at dark jonesy weirdly*

"maybe next time i have to go break a car window its important. bye."

*walks off*
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx
xXdusTy-80N3y4rDXx

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:35 pm

*Agent Fishstick walks in the room. He's covered in blood*
Ugh... another day another dollar, am I right fellas? *crowd bursts into roaring laughter* *shrugs*
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:37 pm

((i said no fish stick but because its agent fish stick i'll let you do it this time... ples ask next time though becuase it was in the rules))

oh okay bye Sad *waves sadly at dusty leaving and sighs* well... we can still play hide and seek cause fishstick is here *doesnt see the blood because she is a dog and is color blind*
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:38 pm

(Sorry I'll ask next time I thought you just didn't want normal fishstick in the rules ok. My bad I'm sorry)
Let's play hide and seek
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:39 pm

* chuckles in an evil manner but hes not really evil he was created this way * * plays with a cube in his hand * Hide and seek sounds good.. Hey agent fishstick
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:42 pm

*jumps up and skips off into the forst* OK im going to go hide you two figure out who is seeking and then hide or come find me!!! good luck!!! i cant seek because i'd smell you too good and it wouldnt be fair... ok bye!!! *hides in a far away log suuuper good*
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next