Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

+6
SerenityHaven
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
DarkJonesy888
SPLODEJUICE
SWAGMASTER
Midas
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

Post by Midas Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:45 pm

I'm going to bump this, since there hasn't been too much other input from other users. And.. considering that the only active mods for the moment are me and Jonesy- I'd like to hear more ideas on some new guidelines.
Midas
Midas

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

Post by _GOLDENxBLADE_ Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:49 pm

WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO 1V1 PEOPLE TO JUDGE IF THEY SHOULD BE BANNED

AND I SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO GOES AGAINST THEM

AND PERHAPS A SECRET PHRASE IN THE RULES

LIKE A CODEWORD TO GO INTO OUR HALLS AND ASSURE OUR SCRIPTURE IS HEARD

_GOLDENxBLADE_
_GOLDENxBLADE_

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I AM THE KING OF TILTED TOWERS

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:52 pm

_GOLDENxBLADE_ wrote:WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO 1V1 PEOPLE TO JUDGE IF THEY SHOULD BE BANNED

As fond as I am of ridiculous punishments, I don't see why we should 1v1 potential banned users. What if they hack or something? Random luck??? And what if the ban is for very good reason? Why would we let a spammer or troll back?

..And.. well, perhaps that passcode idea isn't so bad. Maybe you've got a point there..? *Shakes head.* I'll take anything at this rate.
Midas
Midas

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 YXLx8OF

Back to top Go down

Post by _GOLDENxBLADE_ Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:53 pm

Midas wrote:
_GOLDENxBLADE_ wrote:WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO 1V1 PEOPLE TO JUDGE IF THEY SHOULD BE BANNED

As fond as I am of ridiculous punishments, I don't see why we should 1v1 potential banned users. What if they hack or something? Random luck??? And what if the ban is for very good reason? Why would we let a spammer or troll back?

..And.. well, perhaps that passcode idea isn't so bad. Maybe you've got a point there..? *Shakes head.* I'll take anything at this rate.

I FEAR NOTHING

THEY WOULD REMAIN BANNED BECAUSE I WOULD WIPE THEM OFF THE PITIFUL MAP

YOU FEAR MERE WORMS

I AM BEYOND YOU

TAKE MY WORDS INTO HEED BOY
_GOLDENxBLADE_
_GOLDENxBLADE_

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 pm

_GOLDENxBLADE_ wrote:
Midas wrote:

I FEAR NOTHING

YOU FEAR MERE WORMS

I AM BEYOND YOU

.. <_< You could make some roleplay thread instead of using this knight schtick everywhere you know.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by _GOLDENxBLADE_ Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:56 pm

Midas wrote:
_GOLDENxBLADE_ wrote:
Midas wrote:

I FEAR NOTHING

YOU FEAR MERE WORMS

I AM BEYOND YOU

.. <_< You could make some roleplay thread instead of using this knight schtick everywhere you know.

YOU ARE A WORM AS WELL

WATCH YOURSELF
_GOLDENxBLADE_
_GOLDENxBLADE_

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:01 pm

I thinkthat golden has a point even if golden i think youshould be a little nicer to midas but I think that we could scare off trolls by making them 1v1 and then they wouldnt want to troll becausetheyd be SUPER SCARED ! of us forever jarryplz
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_PhUnKy Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 pm

Woahh, lotta drama here XD Calm down ladies, you're both pretty!!

Getting serious, I do luuve the idea of a passcode. Like... Newbies gotta include it in their introduction thread or something so everyone knows they actually read the rules XD and then when they break them they can't pull the "Whaaat oh noez! I didn't know that was against the rulleesss dont ban me plzzzz" card LOL
DJ_PhUnKy
DJ_PhUnKy

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue666 / 900666 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : PLUR - Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

ShinyWooper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:12 pm

ithink rhere should be rules against fighting and fi you want to fight eachother you should umm you should do it in report ring or maybe a new place and them we can decide who is making more sense so we dont have people fighting ant getting scared in every topic Razz Razz Razz Razz it would be like a battle royale bt not scary
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

BossThing15 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:15 pm

purplepuppys12 wrote:ithink rhere should be rules against fighting and fi you want to fight eachother you should umm you should do it in report ring or maybe a new place and them we can decide who is making more sense so we dont have people fighting ant getting scared in every topic Razz Razz Razz Razz it would be like a battle royale bt not scary
You Might be Right there Should be A Dedicated Area So I can Not Look There if I do Not want To
BossThing15
BossThing15

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 900700 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I still Like Bloopers

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2