Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

+6
SerenityHaven
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
DarkJonesy888
SPLODEJUICE
SWAGMASTER
Midas
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Empty Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 pm

At the direction of our main Admin, I have decided to lead a group discussion... *SIGH* about some clear expectations and rules for us. And ways to discourage trolling and hijacking of our beloved forum. You are all very lucky I enjoy this forum enough to grace it with some of my wisdom, heh. Now, to begin, I think either me, Heavenly, or DarkJonesy need to look over the security features of the admin panel and make sure it's as locked down as possible. SECONDLY, I believe we should discuss proper community rules. Is that clear?

I await your response.
Midas
Midas

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Empty Re: Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:51 pm

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. RKyjkSN
And before anyone accuses me of abusing- proof that I got permission from @DarkJonesy888 to help.
Midas
Midas

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. YXLx8OF

Back to top Go down

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Empty Re: Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES.

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:52 pm

Midas wrote:Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. RKyjkSN
And before anyone accuses me of abusing- proof that I got permission from @DarkJonesy888 to help.

AND. Thank you to Splode for making everyone aware and assisting during the attack. Much.. MUCH appreciated. *Clapping my hands.*
Midas
Midas

SPLODEJUICE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:52 pm

u chill bro
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue899 / 900899 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Humor : just dankin' it up ????

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:53 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:u chill bro

Stay on topic.
Midas
Midas

SWAGMASTER likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SPLODEJUICE Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:57 pm

I'd say the current set of rules is a good start. Maybe add something about HTML being allowed up until the point it affects the entire forum?

Something like... having it in your post is fine, but changing anything outside of the messages that you are sending is grounds for immediate banning.

I think some distinction between a rule being something you get a warning for (I.E swearing or your signature being big) or something you get instabanned for (the HTML fiasco) would be good too.
SPLODEJUICE
SPLODEJUICE

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue750 / 900750 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I like to think I'm pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:57 pm

how did U guise change ur namez thats cool af
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue899 / 900899 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

should i remove da sliding from my sig... i think its kinda cool but i dont wanna annoy my fortnite friendz LOL
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:58 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:how did U guise change ur namez thats cool af

You can change it in your profile. * sigh * but please, stay on topic.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:59 pm

Midas wrote:

Very Happy
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SPLODEJUICE Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:59 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:should i remove da sliding from my sig... i think its kinda cool but i dont wanna annoy my fortnite friendz LOL

As long as its in your signature you're good bro Cool Don't worry about it too much
SPLODEJUICE
SPLODEJUICE

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue750 / 900750 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I like to think I'm pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:02 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy
oka i joined... i tink i need 2 be approved tho?? idk... but thank u so much bro Laughing
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:03 pm

SPLODEJUICE wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:should i remove da sliding from my sig... i think its kinda cool but i dont wanna annoy my fortnite friendz LOL

As long as its in your signature you're good bro Cool Don't worry about it too much
u SHUD get one too.... its so legendary
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:05 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy
oka i joined... i tink i need 2 be approved tho?? idk... but thank u so much bro Laughing

I think u joined the moderator group No I shuld hide that you can join the rarities tho!!!! THEN YOU can have a badass color
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:06 pm

SPLODEJUICE wrote:I'd say the current set of rules is a good start. Maybe add something about HTML being allowed up until the point it affects the entire forum?

Something like... having it in your post is fine, but changing anything outside of the messages that you are sending is grounds for immediate banning.

I think some distinction between a rule being something you get a warning for (I.E swearing or your signature being big) or something you get instabanned for (the HTML fiasco) would be good too.

I also agree rush2 rush2 rush2 u are RLY SMART.
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:06 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy

I think u joined the moderator group No I shuld hide that you can join the rarities tho!!!! THEN YOU can have a badass color
i dont wanna b a moderator!!!!!!! help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy

how 2 i get purple
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy

how 2 i get purple

Ur purple now all good friend......!!!!!!
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:08 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:

Very Happy

how 2 i get purple

Ur purple now all good friend......!!!!!!
this... is... so... EPIC!!!!!
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:13 pm

Do you have any suggestions to make our community a better place, Swagmaster?
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm

Midas wrote:Do you have any suggestions to make our community a better place, Swagmaster?
Very Happy less trolls more vic roys!!!!!!!!! lol!
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:20 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
Midas wrote:Do you have any suggestions to make our community a better place, Swagmaster?
Very Happy less trolls more vic roys!!!!!!!!! lol!

...Okay, anyone else?
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:18 pm

I think we should have a no jerk rule. There are many mean people out there we cant have that * cries *
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityHaven Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:21 am

Oh dear i feel like something happened before i got here o.o
SerenityHaven
SerenityHaven

Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Left_bar_bleue1 / 9001 / 900Important Discussion of EXPECTATIONS and RULES. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:22 am

SerenityHaven wrote:Oh dear i feel like something happened before i got here o.o
Uh ya lol... lots of trolls lol
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next