Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think We need Heros

5 posters

Go down

I think We need Heros Empty I think We need Heros

Post by BossThing15 Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:05 pm

Theres been More fights And Things People are Being banned I Dont feel Safe We need heros
I think We need boss Heros on the Forum Do you have Any favorite Heros I hope You can Post or Bring them I Dont Feel safe
Please think of Heros
BossThing15
BossThing15

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue700 / 900700 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I still Like Bloopers

Back to top Go down

I think We need Heros Empty Re: I think We need Heros

Post by BossThing15 Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:08 pm

BossThing15 wrote:Theres been More fights And Things People are Being banned I Dont feel Safe We need heros
I think We need boss Heros on the Forum Do you have Any favorite Heros I hope You can Post or Bring them I Dont Feel safe
Please think of Heros
Question
Is This True I Dont want Anyone to become The Villain bluefear  anymore But It feels Like Theres more Coming I have a Bad Feeling I cant Trust Swagmaster and Im worried  wallbanger
I think We need Heros Heroor10
We Need Heros No not this

Last edited by BossThing15 on Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
BossThing15
BossThing15

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue700 / 900700 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:08 pm

Bump
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:11 pm

BossThing15 wrote:
BossThing15 wrote:Theres been More fights And Things People are Being banned I Dont feel Safe We need heros
Please think of Heros
Question
Is This True I Dont want Anyone to become The Villain bluefear  anymore But It feels Like Theres more Coming I have a Bad Feeling I cant Trust Swagmaster and Im worried  wallbanger
i was just joshing bro im just memeing no need to worry... im a memer like that... think u are a hero and ur heart is in the right place... u remind me of superman i think when they arrive ull pwn the noob trolls and ill be there with u 360 noscoping them
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue899 / 900899 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : just dankin' it up ????

BossThing15 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:15 pm

SWAGMASTER wrote:
BossThing15 wrote:
Please think of Heros
Question
i was just joshing bro im just memeing no need to worry... im a memer like that... think u are a hero and ur heart is in the right place... u remind me of superman i think when they arrive ull pwn the noob trolls and ill be there with u 360 noscoping them
Im Sorry OK thank You:idea:

Superman... Like a Star @ heaven
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by SWAGMASTER Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:15 pm

BossThing15 wrote:
SWAGMASTER wrote:
BossThing15 wrote:
Please think of Heros
Question
Im Sorry OK thank You:idea:

Superman... Like a Star @ heaven
ur like superman and im like batman lol. If batman smoked dank kush and loved memes I think We need Heros Tenor
UR cool lol
SWAGMASTER
SWAGMASTER

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue899 / 900899 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : just dankin' it up ????

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:58 pm

I hoppe that I can be a hero I am really trying my best right now ive never dealth with soooo many people before im quite scared i think. But i will be brave for our Fortnite Friendz. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:19 am

DarkJonesy888 wrote:I hoppe that I can be a hero I am really trying my best right now ive never dealth with soooo many people before im quite scared i think. But i will be brave for our Fortnite Friendz. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
You Can Be
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:33 am

Please think of Heros
You are so right BossThing, now more than ever this forum needs someone to look up to............. Someone to fight off the invadors and trolls! I like to think Im like Donatello from TMNT..... Kind of nerdy and scared but still brave and trying to fight for good things
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue10 / 90010 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I just saw a cat eating spagheti.... o_O (Its too random, you might not get it)

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 am

EnglishDubz wrote:
Please think of Heros
You are so right BossThing, now more than ever this forum needs someone to look up to............. Someone to fight off the invadors and trolls! I like to think Im like Donatello from TMNT..... Kind of nerdy and scared but still brave and trying to fight for good things
You Are green And Purple In the Signature like Him
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:38 am

I can be a hero...Just like... THE PARADIGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I miss her SOOOO BAD!!!!!!)
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:44 am

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:I can be a hero...Just like... THE PARADIGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I miss her SOOOO BAD!!!!!!)
It would Be Nice if She came Back Sad
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:44 am

BossThing15 wrote:
EnglishDubz wrote:
Please think of Heros
Wow, your right! I didnt even notice.... Maybe this is a sign
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

I think We need Heros Left_bar_bleue10 / 90010 / 900I think We need Heros Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I just saw a cat eating spagheti.... o_O (Its too random, you might not get it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:45 am

EnglishDubz wrote:
BossThing15 wrote:
EnglishDubz wrote:
Please think of Heros
Wow, your right! I didnt even notice.... Maybe this is a sign

I LOVE TMMT u would be an aweshum Donatello!
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by BossThing15 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:55 am

I Like Michaelangel orange is My favorite Color & fruit But I need To be careful With natural sugar For my Medicine too Did you Know fruits Have sugars affraid Mikey doesnt Worry a lot And has Fun mostly I Think about This
BossThing15
BossThing15

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:57 am

BossThing15 wrote:I Like Michaelangel orange is My favorite Color & fruit But I need To be careful With natural sugar For my Medicine too Did you Know fruits Have sugars affraid Mikey doesnt Worry a lot And has Fun mostly I Think about This
You seem unafraid and cool I liek you O3O ... A kid at school I know cant have sugar either ........
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum