Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slurp jonesys soooo cool

3 posters

Go down

slurp jonesys soooo cool  Empty slurp jonesys soooo cool

Post by purplepuppys12 Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:16 pm

i like slurp jonesy a lot because hes like jonesy but COOLER Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  and he has a funny blob head when he gets moooore shield which makes him look sooo ocute Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz  because he fets a big cute smile and beady eyes and i think he would be cold to touch but in a very nice way like if it was summer you could sit with im and it would be soooo nice and even though he talks scary (he is writing in CAPSLOCK so i think hes shouting a lot affraid ) i think he wouldnot shout next to me becase it would make my hears hurt HIS LEGO style is a liiiittlle sad though i thought thye would have one because hes a JONESY but they didnt make him one but its okay because its a little cute i would like to hold him  hope he comes bac in the shop i couldnt get him because i used my vbucs on something else and THEN HE CAME INTO THE STORE and i was SO SAD so i hope he comes back so i can play with him forever!!!!!! here are my favorite pictures of him
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Slurp_Jonesy_%28Featured%29_-_Outfit_-_Fortnite
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Slurp_Jonesy_%28Blob_Head%29_-_Outfit_-_Fortnite
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Slurp_Jonesy_-_Outfit_-_LEGO_Fortnite
slurp jonesys soooo cool  HD-wallpaper-fortnite-slurp-jonesy-skin-fortnite-main-characters-blue-stone-background-slurp-jonesy-fortnite-skins-slurp-jonesy-skin-slurp-jonesy-fortnite-fortnite-characters
slurp jonesys soooo cool  FT4UAbkUEAILWa9
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Hrz6ze0qb5g61

ddo you guys like him too (NOT AS MUCH AS ME!!!) Razz Razz Razz plss share slurp jonesy pics cause sometinmes i seee some i havent seen and i get so happy bounce bounce bounce rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900slurp jonesys soooo cool  Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

slurp jonesys soooo cool  Empty Re: slurp jonesys soooo cool

Post by ClosingTime906 Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:17 pm

He. Is. EPIC! I hope he comes back to the store... We should all go Slurp Jonesy and go #SlurpJonesySquad! I understand why he's your favorite character... He's so cool!
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

slurp jonesys soooo cool  Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900slurp jonesys soooo cool  Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : slurp jonesys soooo cool  YXLx8OF
Humor : You want to mess with the best? Step aside or come on, try me.

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:19 pm

ClosingTime906 wrote:He. Is. EPIC! I hope he comes back to the store... We should all go Slurp Jonesy and go #SlurpJonesySquad! I understand why he's your favorite character... He's so cool!

OMGGG I WOULD LOVE THAT affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid when hez back in the store can we plzzzpslspslplsss do this together it would be so fun and i would get so many picutres so i can look at them and be HAPPY!!!
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

slurp jonesys soooo cool  Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900slurp jonesys soooo cool  Right_bar_bleue

ClosingTime906 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:29 pm

OMG i just found this online and its sooooo cool i think he should get this in his story too i need to tell jessica this is SO COOL!!!!! i like his knife in his hand i think that is such a fun weapon does anone know how to draw weapons caus ei want to draw slurpsy with COOL WEPONS but its sooo hard
slurp jonesys soooo cool  Pjl2xuotdus91
(CREDIT TO GOOGLE)
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:43 pm

OMG Slurp jonesy is SO CUTE AND KAWAIIIIII!!!!!!Slurp jonesy-san i wish I had him i only have 1 skin though but i like him!!!
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

slurp jonesys soooo cool  Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900slurp jonesys soooo cool  Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:45 pm

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:OMG Slurp jonesy is SO CUTE AND KAWAIIIIII!!!!!!Slurp jonesy-san i wish I had him i only have 1 skin though but i like him!!!

hes so cool and tough and he could beat up anyone ever but he doesnt because hes also has a nice heart and he would keep me safe if bad things were hapening like when the trolls were here he wouldve beat them if you see him ins hop can you pls tell me so i can get him i want him SO BAD affraid
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:46 pm

purplepuppys12 wrote:
Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:OMG Slurp jonesy is SO CUTE AND KAWAIIIIII!!!!!!Slurp jonesy-san i wish I had him i only have 1 skin though but i like him!!!

hes so cool and tough and he could beat up anyone ever but he doesnt because hes also has a nice heart and he would keep me safe if bad things were hapening like when the trolls were here he wouldve beat them if you see him ins hop can you pls tell me so i can get him i want him SO BAD affraid

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting 4 slone to be in shop I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!! Shes soo cool!!! O3o I might ask my dad for her he always gives me stuff when my mom wont.
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:48 pm

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:

I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting 4 slone to be in shop I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!! Shes soo cool!!! O3o I might ask my dad for her he always gives me stuff when my mom wont.

i hav to ask my brother to buy skins for me cose my mom doesnt want to touch it and my dad is busy with WORK so my brother has to do it for me and sometimes he says a skin looks STUPID but i dont care
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down