Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Hiiiii everyone....

+2
worthless
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
6 posters

Go down

...Hiiiii everyone....  Empty ...Hiiiii everyone....

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:06 am

Hi my name is Scarlet I saw this forum and my thought was.. GIMMEH THAT! i want to play fortnite with other people SUPER BADDDDD I dont get to play with anyone at school *bonks head* so I cant wait to get to know you all.. I saw there was an RP subforum i LOVE RP!!!!!!! I hope u will rp wif me :3
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
...Hiiiii everyone....  Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900...Hiiiii everyone....  Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

purplepuppys12 and worthless like this post

Back to top Go down

...Hiiiii everyone....  Empty Re: ...Hiiiii everyone....

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:08 am

Wait wut why does it say no trolling on me I am not a troll Sad I justgo on scratch and draw i dont troll
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

...Hiiiii everyone....  Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900...Hiiiii everyone....  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by worthless Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:08 am

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:Hi my name is Scarlet I saw this forum and my thought was.. GIMMEH THAT! i want to play fortnite with other people SUPER BADDDDD I dont get to play with anyone at school *bonks head* so I cant wait to get to know you all.. I saw there was an RP subforum i LOVE RP!!!!!!! I hope u will rp wif me :3

Hello scarlet. I see you enioy the color red, and red happens to be my favorite color. I think we will get along as friends perhaps.
worthless
worthless

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:10 am

SlayingAndPraying23 wrote:
Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:Hi my name is Scarlet I saw this forum and my thought was.. GIMMEH THAT! i want to play fortnite with other people SUPER BADDDDD I dont get to play with anyone at school *bonks head* so I cant wait to get to know you all.. I saw there was an RP subforum i LOVE RP!!!!!!! I hope u will rp wif me :3

Hello scarlet. I see you enioy the color red, and red happens to be my favorite color. I think we will get along as friends perhaps.

I LOVE RED it is my favorite color EVER (and black too) but MAINLY RED.

Slone: *walks in* whats all this yelling about????
Me: SORRY SLONE * rubs back of head * I am just talking to friends

Sorry hehe sometimes I like to have characters join our discussions i hope you dont mind!!!
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

worthless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:13 am

Sorry IDK why that warning pops up on new users i cant figure out y Sad((((((((( ITS OKAY THOUGH Welcome to the FORTNITE FRIENDZ! WHERE WE ARE FRIENDZ NOT FOEZ.
I Like your icon Did you draw it???????????? Thats Pretty cool you can make a sig if you go into your profile by the way theres an option 107 107 107 107
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by worthless Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:14 am

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:

Sorry hehe sometimes I like to have characters join our discussions i hope you dont mind!!!

That is awesome i welcome the creativity. I like to describe actions as well in my posts sometimes. (i lean against a wall and cross my arms)
worthless
worthless

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:15 am

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:

That is awesome i welcome the creativity. I like to describe actions as well in my posts sometimes. (i lean against a wall and cross my arms)

* Chuckles * Well I am glad to meet a like minded person here... I have a weird mind sometimes HEHE
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

worthless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:17 am

DarkJonesy888 wrote:Sorry IDK why that warning pops up on new users i cant figure out y Sad((((((((( ITS OKAY THOUGH Welcome to the FORTNITE FRIENDZ! WHERE WE ARE FRIENDZ NOT FOEZ.
I Like your icon Did you draw it???????????? Thats Pretty cool you can make a sig if you go into your profile by the way theres an option 107 107 107 107

Thank you I am glad I'm not in trouble because I just got here .. * SWEAT DROP.. * It's ok tho ..

And yeah I drew it.. I LOOOOOOOOVE DRAWING FORTNITE AND NARUTO (my icon i am wearing the akatsuki robe) I will share it sometime

Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:21 am

HIII omg hi i luuuv rp so much can we rp to gether i have a thread up right now i fyou wanan join!!!!!!
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

...Hiiiii everyone....  Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900...Hiiiii everyone....  Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:25 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:

HIII omg hi i luuuv rp so much can we rp to gether i have a thread up right now i fyou wanan join!!!!!!

OMG YESSSSSS Ok i will so join!! I need to write a bio for my oc she is really cool. *SQUEES*
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:07 am

Welcome.
Midas
Midas

...Hiiiii everyone....  Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900...Hiiiii everyone....  Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : ...Hiiiii everyone....  YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:13 am

Midas wrote:Welcome.

Yayy thank you Smile Raven: *Looks insane* Me: whats that fo- *Gets shot*

Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Back to top Go down

Post by ClosingTime906 Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:40 pm

Hey..
ClosingTime906
ClosingTime906

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : ...Hiiiii everyone....  YXLx8OF
Humor : You want to mess with the best? Step aside or come on, try me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum