Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment?

4 posters

Go down

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Empty favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment?

Post by worthless Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:21 pm

heres mine

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? 5f16adb7445bb1a364fc1921dc3b01900f394c98
worthless
worthless

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

Midas and xXHeavenlyCalamityXx like this post

Back to top Go down

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Empty Re: favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment?

Post by DarkJonesy888 Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:32 pm

HAHAHA That was so funny !!!!!!!!!!! I like the cube queens trailer she was SO COOL i love anything related to the cubes I wish she wuld come back Sad
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

worthless likes this post

Back to top Go down

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Empty Re: favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment?

Post by worthless Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:34 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:HAHAHA That was so funny !!!!!!!!!!! I like the cube queens trailer she was SO COOL i love anything related to the cubes I wish she wuld come back Sad

I agree i think with her dark and twisted prowess she could singlehandedly end the lives of anyone else in fortnite.
worthless
worthless

Midas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:35 pm

That ones okay. I wish it didn't mean we couldn't see Midas again in the story. * Sighs really loud. * Oh well. I also quite enjoyed the Midas cinematic you get when you went to his room. Now THAT was pretty awesome.
Midas
Midas

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by worthless Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:40 pm

theres a maggot on my post
worthless
worthless

Midas dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:43 pm

SlayingAndPraying23 wrote:theres a maggot on my post

Call the exterminator.
Midas
Midas

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishDubz Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:45 am

I think the Foundation is really cool and I like when he killed honesy
EnglishDubz
EnglishDubz

favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Left_bar_bleue10 / 90010 / 900favorite FCU (fortnite cinematic universe) moment? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I just saw a cat eating spagheti.... o_O (Its too random, you might not get it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down