Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did my fortnite uninstall itself

2 posters

Go down

Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Empty Why did my fortnite uninstall itself

Post by guppydan1 Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:54 pm

It wouldn't let me play so I restarted my xbox and when I went to click it it disappeared so I went to Microsoft store to check and it sayed to reinstall it and I don't know why
guppydan1
guppydan1

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i like jokes

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Empty Re: Why did my fortnite uninstall itself

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:34 pm

guppydan1 wrote:It wouldn't let me play so I restarted my xbox and when I went to click it it disappeared so I went to Microsoft store to check and it sayed to reinstall it and I don't know why

ummmm did you close and open epic game launcher again??? i do that over and over and over and over and over until it comes back sometimes becase the compuer forgets it has it installed sometimes scared scared scared scared WHCH IS SOOO STUPIT but yah just do tht until its back rush2
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900Why did my fortnite uninstall itself Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum