Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :(

3 posters

Go down

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Empty EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :(

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:05 pm

i miss my friends when i joined becase they are all leavign dusty said goodbye and now slaying is saying goobdye and closingtime got baned and tim is gone and evry time i open the forum more and more people are saying GOODBYE or getting banned No No slaying said to keep my head upbut how do i do that when all of my best friends are saying GOODBYE every day itsjust like the last day of school when everyone is crying and hugging eachother except it hapesn EVERY DAY and its makeing me so sad Sad Sad Sad i dont want to leave becase slayinf said im strong and dusty might come back when she is not grounding and i dont want to make them sad but i am getting SO SAD on these forums i dont know what to do Sad Sad Sad
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Empty Re: EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :(

Post by will0wweepf0rme Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:24 pm

i may have just joined ... but i believe this is a fact of life ... that people may move on and leave you behind .. its hard to grasp but in my time ive learned that i will outlast many of my loved ones and what they would want for you is for you to learn to carry their memory with you

and

perhaps maybe it will bring new companions to you

much love
willow
will0wweepf0rme
will0wweepf0rme

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Left_bar_bleue11 / 90011 / 900EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i can feel you all around me; thickening the air im breathing

https://www.will0wsweep.livejournal.com

purplepuppys12, BossThing15 and DJ_PhUnKy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:37 pm

will0wweepf0rme wrote:i may have just joined ... but i believe this is a fact of life ... that people may move on and leave you behind .. its hard to grasp but in my time ive learned that i will outlast many of my loved ones and what they would want for you is for you to learn to carry their memory with you

and

perhaps maybe it will bring new companions to you

much love
willow

you sound really smart thank you willow but i am still so sad and i want them back so bad Sad Sad i think i am going to do what you said and carry their memory im going to go make something really quick thankyou for your kindness and nice words you are very nice
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:46 pm

thank oyou for your advise willow i miss slaying so i made a banner to remeber him because hes gone i dont so now hes on the forums with me again and its making me happy thank you willow rush2 rush2 rush2
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_PhUnKy Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:52 pm

DAWW That's so sweet... I've done that for a couple of my long gone furpals on Beats4Beasts before...... *SIGH* I miss them! But you can't just give up whenever someone leaves!

Keep your head up, pup! Each friend lost is a future friend gained, party til the music STOPS  victorydanceplz and not a second before!
DJ_PhUnKy
DJ_PhUnKy

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Left_bar_bleue666 / 900666 / 900EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Right_bar_bleue

Humor : PLUR - Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

purplepuppys12 and BossThing15 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:54 pm

DJ_PhUnKy wrote:DAWW That's so sweet... I've done that for a couple of my long gone furpals on Beats4Beasts before...... *SIGH* I miss them! But you can't just give up whenever someone leaves!

Keep your head up, pup! Each friend lost is a future friend gained, party til the music STOPS  victorydanceplz and not a second before!

thank you phunky (your siggy is so cool  bluefear ) i like partying rush2 rush2 rush2
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

BossThing15 and DJ_PhUnKy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_PhUnKy Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:04 pm

ATTA GIRL!!! Keep your head up!
DJ_PhUnKy
DJ_PhUnKy

EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Left_bar_bleue666 / 900666 / 900EVRYONE IS LEAVING :( :( :( Right_bar_bleue

Humor : PLUR - Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

purplepuppys12, BossThing15 and ShinyWooper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum