Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~

3 posters

Go down

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Empty ~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:19 pm

i found dis base which is SOOOOOOOO KYUTE (creditz to emigax on deviantart O_o) i was going to pt slurp jonesy in it but my hand huuuurt so bad and i want to play roblox with swag and scarlet so i didnet but he would be the one standing next to puppy so ODNT PUT ANYONE THERE!!!!! but you can put wheover you want on the other ones and then we can post it togeher and have a friendship picture!!!

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ IT0h8MZ

rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Empty Re: ~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:22 pm

OMGEE After we play together I will do this!!!!
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:56 pm

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ GYcaJaR
I do NOT draw very often but this was fun i usuallydraw weapons in my workbooks my teachers hate that!!!
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:04 pm

WOOAAAAAA DarkJonesy THAT LOOKS SOOOO GOOD kekekee i did mine on top!! X3
~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Xu3q9gi
Whoooo will be Scarlets victem???
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:58 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHO DREW SLURP JONESY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 I JSUT GOT BACK FROM MY FRIENDS HOUSE OMGOMGOMGOMG
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900~*~*~* DO A BASE WITH ME *~*~*~ Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:52 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHO DREW SLURP JONESY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 I JSUT GOT BACK FROM MY FRIENDS HOUSE OMGOMGOMGOMG

Srry late reply lol i drew him ive never drawn him before but i hope hes cool i want to draw MOREEE i want to design fortniute weapons for my dad to put in game i just have to mail them to him because he doesnt visit much
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:55 am

DarkJonesy888 wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHO DREW SLURP JONESY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 rush2 I JSUT GOT BACK FROM MY FRIENDS HOUSE OMGOMGOMGOMG

Srry late reply lol i drew him ive never drawn him before but i hope hes cool i want to draw MOREEE i want to design fortniute weapons for my dad to put in game i just have to mail them to him because he doesnt visit much

YOU DREW HIM SOOOO GOOD OMGOMGOMG when more peple finish this can i print it out PLEASSSEEE i tape them to my wall so i can see him and be calm down when am not at the compuer!!! if youer dad lives WHERE AM I AM NOT SAYING AGAIN!!!! do you think i cold give him my drawings to be in fortnite too affraid affraid becose we are friends Razz Razz Razz
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

ShinyWooper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:57 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

YOU DREW HIM SOOOO GOOD OMGOMGOMG when more peple finish this can i print it out PLEASSSEEE i tape them to my wall so i can see him and be calm down when am not at the compuer!!! if youer dad lives WHERE AM I AM NOT SAYING AGAIN!!!! do you think i cold give him my drawings to be in fortnite too affraid affraid becose we are friends Razz Razz Razz

MAYBE I fthink so i would have to ask him I HOPE SOOOOO it would be sooooo KEWL ! bounce
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum