Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser

+4
Midas
DarkJonesy888
worthless
SPLODEJUICE
8 posters

Go down

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Empty BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser

Post by SPLODEJUICE Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:02 pm

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser 2BGwXNJ

F*cking loser private messaged me when I said he should get banned with this wannabe joker shtick.

"If you ban me I win haha" Yeah try that with the cops, "Oh you caught me stealing? Well if you arrest me I WON!!! HAHA!!"

I thought ClosingTime was the biggest loser on this forum but he's actually starting to sound like a f*cking angel compared to this sleezebag.

I'm mad enough that I'm gonna log out and do what my dad actually pays me to do... do you see how bad it's gotten here? F*cking hacker d*cksuckers high off their own t*int fumes ruining it for everyone else.
SPLODEJUICE
SPLODEJUICE

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Left_bar_bleue750 / 900750 / 900BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I like to think I'm pretty funny.

ShinyWooper dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Empty Re: BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser

Post by worthless Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:04 pm

everybody is leaving..... have.... have we lost...?
worthless
worthless

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

Back to top Go down

Post by SPLODEJUICE Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:05 pm

I'm not leaving the forum, Alastair, I'm just logging out until this douchebag is dealt with. I'm tired of stupid sh*t like this.
SPLODEJUICE
SPLODEJUICE

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Left_bar_bleue750 / 900750 / 900BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I like to think I'm pretty funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by worthless Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:06 pm

are we as good as dead.... are we already in hell...
worthless
worthless

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:07 pm

SPLODEJUICE wrote:BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser 2BGwXNJ

F*cking loser private messaged me when I said he should get banned with this wannabe joker shtick.

"If you ban me I win haha" Yeah try that with the cops, "Oh you caught me stealing? Well if you arrest me I WON!!! HAHA!!"

I thought ClosingTime was the biggest loser on this forum but he's actually starting to sound like a f*cking angel compared to this sleezebag.

I'm mad enough that I'm gonna log out and do what my dad actually pays me to do... do you see how bad it's gotten here? F*cking hacker d*cksuckers high off their own t*int fumes ruining it for everyone else.

Plz dont swearIK can see it i SAID MODERATE SWEARING you swear TOO MUCH Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser IMG_0550
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:10 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:

Plz dont swearIK can see it i SAID MODERATE SWEARING you swear TOO MUCH Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser IMG_0550

I. AM. BEGGING YOU. TO GIVE ME MODERATOR. RIGHT NOW. I CAN CLEAN THIS UP. PLEASE GIVE ME MODERATOR. DARK.
Midas
Midas

BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : BIGCHUGGUS is an even bigger loser YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:11 pm

ERM.... WTHeck..? You cant say that stuff...
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:12 pm

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:

ERM.... WTHeck..? You cant say that stuff...

My mommy told me not to swear online did your mommy not tell you that???????? No
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

SPLODEJUICE likes this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message