Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

closingtime got banned

Go down

closingtime got banned  Empty closingtime got banned

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:56 pm

i miss closingtime i learned that he was te one doing the haunting yesterday and it wasnt ghosts but i wasnt scared of that anymore because slayng said he was going to do an xorsism or whatever it was so that ghosts wouldnt hurt me so it was okay but apaprently it wasnt ghosts it was closingtime and he was being a troll and got banned for it Sad Sad but i feel bad becase he was my friend even though he liked fish stick he was nice and made funny posts and joined my rp so i miss him is he banned forever Sad also ssomeone on the form (i dont want to get them in troble) is being really mean to him and saying a LOT of cuss words and i know that they are allowed in the rules but he uses SOOOOOOOOO many that i think i am going to get in trobule if i stay on the forum No No No every time i log out or look away something BAD happens and it always is my fault becase i was the one who saw the scary images first closingtime if you get unbaned i am sorry for getting you in trouble and tim if you get unbanned im sorru i got you in trouble too i really hope we can all be friends Sad Sad Sad i dont want to keep hurting people and getting them in trouble maybe i should stop saying when i see something bad so we can all keep having fn and not geting banned
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
closingtime got banned  Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900closingtime got banned  Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down