Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats the point?

5 posters

Go down

whats the point? Empty whats the point?

Post by worthless Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:41 pm

no matter how much we try.... it seems like devastation finds this community... i spent all day yesterday... watching the tragedy... the... "trolling".... unfold... i was frozen.... powerless to stop it.... what use could i have if i cant even protect a fucking fortnite forum..... do i even deserve to have my fortnite cosmetics...? do i even deserve to have "slaying" in my name...?

i think about my heroes... dante... cloud strife... they wouldn't even let this happen if they were here.... what good am i...
worthless
worthless

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
whats the point? Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : i enjoy dark humor dont like it then leave

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

whats the point? Empty Re: whats the point?

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:44 pm

SlayingAndPraying23 wrote:no matter how much we try.... it seems like devastation finds this community... i spent all day yesterday... watching the tragedy... the... "trolling".... unfold... i was frozen.... powerless to stop it.... what use could i have if i cant even protect a fucking fortnite forum..... do i even deserve to have my fortnite cosmetics...? do i even deserve to have "slaying" in my name...?

i think about my heroes... dante... cloud strife... they wouldn't even let this happen if they were here.... what good am i...

I can giv u mod and you can be our knight and prove yourself LIKE BLACK KNIGHT (THE SKIN) I think youd be badazz
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : I will not Bow I will not Break I will take your Breath away..

https://fortnitefriends4ever.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:45 pm

SlayingAndPraying23 wrote:no matter how much we try.... it seems like devastation finds this community... i spent all day yesterday... watching the tragedy... the... "trolling".... unfold... i was frozen.... powerless to stop it.... what use could i have if i cant even protect a fucking fortnite forum..... do i even deserve to have my fortnite cosmetics...? do i even deserve to have "slaying" in my name...?

slaying please dont be sad Sad Sad you have been so nice to me and you have proteced me so much so i think you have a lot of power i dont know who dante or cloud strife is but i think they would see you on here and go woahh that guys cool and i would say I thik so too becase you are my friend and forum brother rush2 rush2 so please dont be sad or leave becase i will be sad too
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:45 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:

I can giv u mod and you can be our knight and prove yourself LIKE BLACK KNIGHT (THE SKIN) I think youd be badazz
wut Puppies said you are a brother 2 me even if you are scary sometimes you are kind of badass so i trust u as mod OK
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:47 pm

DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

wut Puppies said you are a brother 2 me even if you are scary sometimes you are kind of badass so i trust u as mod OK
Why in GODS NAME are you not banning Chuggus and just giving mod to a random user AGAIN?? What kind of admin are you??? ARE YOU 10???
You MUST be because you clearly don't have your members best interests at heart you FIEND. *My fists are balled and im shaking* I could run this forum LEAGUES better than our so called mod team.
Midas
Midas

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : whats the point? YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkJonesy888 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:48 pm

Midas wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

Why in GODS NAME are you not banning Chuggus and just giving mod to a random user AGAIN?? What kind of admin are you??? ARE YOU 10???
You MUST be because you clearly don't have your members best interests at heart you FIEND. *My fists are balled and im shaking* I could run this forum LEAGUES better than our so called mod team.

Im 13 sunny
DarkJonesy888
DarkJonesy888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyWooper Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:48 pm

Midas wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

dude relax
ShinyWooper
ShinyWooper

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue420 / 900420 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : Shiny Wooper

purplepuppys12 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:49 pm

Midas wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

midas please be nice i know its scary but please dont yell at eachother you should go talk a walk and list 5 things you see and then 4 things you hear and stuff like that because itwill make you calm down and then we can be friends again ok??? i dont want to lose more people i miss dusty and tim and closing and i dont want to lose you and also slaying please dont go ok Sad Sad Sad Sad
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:50 pm

ShinyWooper wrote:
Midas wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

dude relax

Do NOT tell me to relax. *MY FISTS ARE BALLED TIGHTER* I have been dealing with CONSTANT HARASSMENT AND SCARING from banned users of this forum- the fact that our admin takes so long to handle it is UNACCEPTABLE. And now we have some script kiddy running around and hijacking forums because our so called admin must've run his hands through the security options in the settings like it's DOMINOES. (NOT EVEN THE GOOD KIND) >Sad I AM SICK OF THIS.
Midas
Midas

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue100 / 900100 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

NO TROLLING WARNING!!! : whats the point? YXLx8OF
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? Your life.

purplepuppys12 and ShinyWooper dislike this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyWooper Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:09 pm

Midas wrote:
ShinyWooper wrote:
Midas wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:
DarkJonesy888 wrote:

dude relax

Do NOT tell me to relax. *MY FISTS ARE BALLED TIGHTER* I have been dealing with CONSTANT HARASSMENT AND SCARING from banned users of this forum- the fact that our admin takes so long to handle it is UNACCEPTABLE. And now we have some script kiddy running around and hijacking forums because our so called admin must've run his hands through the security options in the settings like it's DOMINOES. (NOT EVEN THE GOOD KIND) >Sad I AM SICK OF THIS.

ok i just think yelling at a mod is a rlly easy way to get urself banned too so maybe dont do that also hes like 13 and has to do shit like go to school so again

relax.
ShinyWooper
ShinyWooper

whats the point? Left_bar_bleue420 / 900420 / 900whats the point? Right_bar_bleue

Humor : Shiny Wooper

purplepuppys12 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum