Fortnite Friendz 4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to not be hacked

3 posters

Go down

how to not be hacked Empty how to not be hacked

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:06 am

i heard there are hackers on the forum and i am SO SCARED Sad Sad Sad Sad becase my brother (WHO IS HERE DONT LOOK SHINY Mad Mad Mad ) got RELLY MAD when i clicked the link from tim becade i thought i’d die if i didnt and it made our computer get scary and im seeing symols all iver the form that i dont undersand confused confused confused confused confused and people are sayingits hackers but also thay it is the haunting from yesterday and said closingtime is doing it but i havent seen him online yet confused confused affraid but i just got on so i dont know did you guy ask him becase its not nice to assume my dad says cause it makes an (CUSS WORD) out of u and me. is my computer safe??? Sad Sad Sad Sad
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

POWER LEVEL POWER LEVEL :
how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Humor : BLEGH!!! tou wouldnt get it XD

ShinyWooper likes this post

Back to top Go down

how to not be hacked Empty Re: how to not be hacked

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:17 am

I SAID DO NOT LOOK SHINY YOU ARE BEING MEAN
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue45 / 90045 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:18 am

I think u are ok its not like the one time that I downloaded these RLY cool Yahoo Widgets and they made my computer so slow my mom had to rebuild it... *SIGHS* It's okey though I think youre ok
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

purplepuppys12 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:20 am

Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:I think u are ok its not like the one time that I downloaded these RLY cool Yahoo Widgets and they made my computer so slow my mom had to rebuild it... *SIGHS* It's okey though I think youre ok

ok thank you scarlet your very nice can you show me the widgets you downloded i want cool stuff too affraid affraid affraid its ok if you dont remeber
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyWooper Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:22 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:
Scarlet_Teh_Witch wrote:I think u are ok its not like the one time that I downloaded these RLY cool Yahoo Widgets and they made my computer so slow my mom had to rebuild it... *SIGHS* It's okey though I think youre ok

ok thank you scarlet your very nice can you show me the widgets you downloded i want cool stuff too affraid affraid affraid its ok if you dont remeber

do NOT do that ur gonna give the computer another virus and mom n dad r gonna be so pissed off if u do that AGAIN
ShinyWooper
ShinyWooper

how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue420 / 900420 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Humor : Shiny Wooper

purplepuppys12 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:24 am

ShinyWooper wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:

do NOT do that ur gonna give the computer another virus and mom n dad r gonna be so pissed off if u do that AGAIN

stop talking
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by ShinyWooper Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:24 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:i heard there are hackers on the forum and i am SO SCARED Sad Sad Sad Sad becase my brother (WHO IS HERE DONT LOOK SHINY Mad  Mad  Mad ) got RELLY MAD when i clicked the link from tim becade i thought i’d die if i didnt and it made our computer get scary and im seeing symols all iver the form that i dont undersand  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused and people are sayingits hackers but also thay it is the haunting from yesterday and said closingtime is doing it but i havent seen him online yet  confused  confused  affraid but i just got on so i dont know did you guy ask him becase its not nice to assume my dad says cause it makes an (CUSS WORD) out of u and me. is my computer safe??? Sad Sad Sad Sad

ur gonna be fine ok just dont click any links that ppl send u or download anything liek free widgets or cursors
ShinyWooper
ShinyWooper

how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue420 / 900420 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Humor : Shiny Wooper

purplepuppys12 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet_Teh_Witch Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:24 am

ShinyWooper wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:

Yeah sorry..... also omg hai puppys brother!!!! I'm scarlet lolz
Scarlet_Teh_Witch
Scarlet_Teh_Witch

how to not be hacked Left_bar_bleue900 / 900900 / 900how to not be hacked Right_bar_bleue

Humor : This place ......is very intersting... :-)

purplepuppys12 and ShinyWooper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:25 am

purplepuppys12 wrote:
ShinyWooper wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:

stop talking

that was mean sorry please stop talking im talking to my friend not you pleas dont butt in its rude
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by purplepuppys12 Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 am

ShinyWooper wrote:
purplepuppys12 wrote:i heard there are hackers on the forum and i am SO SCARED Sad Sad Sad Sad becase my brother (WHO IS HERE DONT LOOK SHINY Mad  Mad  Mad ) got RELLY MAD when i clicked the link from tim becade i thought i’d die if i didnt and it made our computer get scary and im seeing symols all iver the form that i dont undersand  confused  confused  confused  confused  confused and people are sayingits hackers but also thay it is the haunting from yesterday and said closingtime is doing it but i havent seen him online yet  confused  confused  affraid but i just got on so i dont know did you guy ask him becase its not nice to assume my dad says cause it makes an (CUSS WORD) out of u and me. is my computer safe??? Sad Sad Sad Sad

ur gonna be fine ok just dont click any links that ppl send u or download anything liek free widgets or cursors

ok thank you even if you WERNT SUPPOSED TO REPLY Mad Mad Mad thank you shiny
purplepuppys12
purplepuppys12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum